4.1.07

Jill?

Hey does anyone know what's going on with freaking Jill Banfield? I was just wondering.

I think Craigy buns and Phillis should write about their goings on as well. Anybody second that??

i don't know anything about katie either. that's pretty gay. and I think maybe i'd like an update from the Castlerators, and even the String-babies. that would be cool. It's 4:17. Maybe i should go to sleep. goodnight.

uh oh, I also just remembered that I don't know anything about what Ashley is up to. So you can post a sweet post too.

joe

4 Comments:

Blogger KiR said...

I second that.
How are you peeps doing?
Freakin' doggy, yeah.

4/1/07 4:13 p.m.  
Blogger Sarvesh said...

Hey I will call you soon. I am back in melfort.

Love you man and miss you a lot.

Joshua

4/1/07 4:13 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

Why not e-mail her? jillbanfield@hotmail.com
Who doesn't love getting e-mails?
Melissa

6/1/07 6:10 p.m.  
Blogger Sarvesh said...

I e-mailed her before month and half but did not get any reply.

Joshua

7/1/07 2:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker