28.7.06

Prayer Request

my brother had something like a heart attack last night.
he collapsed during soccer and his pulse stopped for like 10 minutes.
right now the doctors are doing tests to see if he has wolf parkinsons and if he had a heart attack or not.
please pray for him.
please pray for me as well
because if it gets worse i might end up going home
im just really stressed because this was the last thing i was expecting...and wow...i guess it made me realize how much i actually love my brother.
i...i dont know what else to say...
His name is Joshua.
-Champ out

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarvesh said...

Hey He in my prayer don't be worry YHWH is with you and With him too.

Joshua

28/7/06 2:56 p.m.  
Blogger Roro said...

philippians 4:6-7

28/7/06 7:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker