28.7.06

Preaching, need your prayers

Hey Guys,

Get this, a brigade is going to Nicole Brindles old church in Richmond! I am preaching there and I am really going to ask for your prayers. Just pray that the Lord would just use me to speak truth and life into this corp. That would be awesome. Get this, its also getting translated into 3 different languages, don't know how, they just are, kinda cool, i feel like an important speaker person, so thats cool. Get this there were six commas in my last sentence (dictated by andy mac, who is back in town!)

Basically I am preaching and i need your guys coverage, i feel a bit of intimidation setting in, pray against that sucker (sorry Jenea).

Love you guys
Jacynta AKA Purple Orfice (product of teen cell)

1 Comments:

Blogger Victory of the People said...

haha...richmond corps...those were fun days...gotta love the translations!!!!

talked to my mom today...she told me everyone felt refreashed and enjoyed the preach...good on ya mate!

30/7/06 10:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker