30.1.07

Just call me Boyd-Town

My first time on any kind of blog in a looooong time....

I've had no regular internet access lately. I'm on Kim's computer at work on my lunch break. Sorry I haven't made time. And I don't really have time to write anything substantial right now either. But good news- I think we're getting internet in my apartment soon! Hurray!

So some overdue updating-
I have an apartment that YHWH got for me that's literally next door to the corps. i'm hearing really well right now. The LORD was really quiet and I wasn't hearing well, but that was the LORD teaching me some things. Now He is preparing me for something pretty big and important pretty soon. I'mgoing to give a word soon and it will be the hardest one I've had to give, so get me some prayer support if you're down. I can't go into anythnig specific on the internet, but just pray that I would be ready to give the word with authority and boldness and that it would be recieved.

I gotta go! Late again...

I love you all! bless you!

Joel

1 Comments:

Blogger Holysession said...

Miss you lots bro. Will pray for ya,
Love Melissa

4/2/07 5:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker