22.1.07

I NEED HELP!

So, the option to move to Tampa has come up in quite a few conversations lately. With quite a few different people. And i am confused! It seems easy because

1) Some of my closest friends live there and i would have tons of community.
2) I would be living rent free
3) My parents may move this summer and i can't afford to financially live here by myself.

But then again, is it what God wants. If you guys could pray for me i'd really appreciate it. I want to do the right thing.

Ashley

3 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

Hey Ashly
go for a drive, worship, praise, lay your hear out to God. You are His child, He has promised to never leave you or forsake you, to guide you ect. So that means when we are honest, open and receptive to Him, there is freedom, do what you want make plains, if its not God's desire, He'll let you know- that's His Job, we just have to be open to hearing/ changing. if you want scriptural bases for this options read through acts- particuly Paul- he would make plains to do stuff and then God would sometime be like no... just keep the lines of comunication open and your heart recevtive.

22/1/07 9:54 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

a full on AMEN!

Its truth, Kath(and Ash!), those are some great words. I thought so the other day but joe beat me to the punch of responding -punk!

23/1/07 9:20 a.m.  
Blogger Victory of the People said...

ashely call me!

ive tried to call a gazillion times and no ashley answered.

lol

i say screw jacksonville, screw tampa and come to victoria. but seriously i will keep praying.

27/1/07 12:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker