8.1.07

me

I'm not Jill, and sadly don't know what's going on with her either. I can, however, fill you in on me!! It'll have to do ;)

I arrived in Bangor on Friday(jan 5th)though my luggage did not. Thankfully I had a carry on with clothes in it, or I would totally be out of luck!

Today I cleaned out my desk and sorted through some stuff and tomorrow, well, I suppose that it all begins tomorrow. Don't really know though. I haven't been approved by DHQ to work here, so, even though I have the visa and I am legal, its still in the hands of DHQ!!

That's about it for me.

FYI - Katie is doing well. I spent an afternoon/evening with her in Toronto. Saw her apartment, met her roommate, had dinner together, all that good stuff. Pray for clarity on where she's meant to be. She loves you all but just doesn't have regular internet access. She's forever wonderful Katie! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker