12.1.07

Boo! Much love from the East Coast. Part of my absence can be attributed to scheduling-I tend to take on a lot :) - but more importantly, to the hardening of my heart. Thanks for the gentle prodding and encouragement! As a result, here I am.

These days, I'm full-time at school and almost full-time at work. My rations are generally rich and consistent, but when they suffer, they REALLY suffer. And so do I. The past month has been a very difficult one, but things are improving a little lately. Between final exams last semester and Christmas, I've had little time or motivation to address issues that have come up for me. I'm guilty again of pushing my feelings down. It's even difficult to write this, thinking about you guys and knowing you're remembering me. I've sat down to post several times since the fall and wrestled with it every time. Anyway, please be praying against loneliness-it's the thing I'm struggling with the most.

Ok, I know there's more to say but I'm spent emotionally. Tears make you really tired!!!

I Love you guys so much. Thanks for actively being interested in my life-I can't express how much it means and how you've made a difference.

Much love.
Jill.

6 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

You bring tears to my eyes, Jill. Tears of the great, deep love that I have for you. SO much love! Keep pushing through...and don't be a stranger. We want to keep knowing where you're at and what you're up too.
;)

12/1/07 1:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to that! I miss your face a lot jill! Been praying for ya and won't stop. I know how the loneliness thing is...and it's not easy! Stay Close to Jesus...Love ya lots!

Ash

12/1/07 7:08 p.m.  
Blogger Sarvesh said...

Hey,

I love you so much and we want that please be touch with us because we all are one Body. So Please be in Touch and you are in my prayers always.Love you and miss you a lot.
Joshua

12/1/07 9:35 p.m.  
Blogger Kath said...

jill you brought tears to my eyes. love you alot sister. sorry we didn't get to hang more when we were both in the dtes. i'm guilt of suppressing feelings to, don't recomened it. remember you can do all things through Christ who strangens you. even face your feelings. remember you are not definded by what you do, but who you are, and you are an amzaing women of God, chosesen and dearly loved.
much greace to you sister.
kath

15/1/07 1:08 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

Good to hear from you Banfield. Thanks for the honesty and,... hey we're all broken, some just try to hide it. Go girl for being real. Grace in your life

Dan

20/1/07 8:32 p.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

We all had better stop crying or the LORD will indirectly break His promise not to flood the earth!

Hey Jill, you are completely deeply loved and covered in prayer all the time. I trust the LORd to keep you and lead you in the way everlasting. Your love for Him and His eternal undying love for you will take you through all kinds of things and bring you all kinds of places, but nothing will separate the two of you. He's always with you, so I am confident that you won't fall. Don't recieve discouragement, but be encouraged by what the LORD has done for you and keep moving forward!

Bless you!

30/1/07 11:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker