10.1.07

How has my face been doing?

Hola my beautiful people! Thanks to Joe for wondering about my life...so, here is my sweet post..

Well, how has life been?

I've been battling a 2 day depression after watching Ohio State loose the national championship game (college football for those who are wondering) to a team that i absolutely hate with every part of me...the gators. I know I know, there from florida so i should be proud to see my homestate win...but i'm not. I'm a hardcore Seminoles fan and therefore can not stand the gators...so, to see them win...ugh...that'll make me bitter!

Also, been fighting off a horrible stomache flu the past 2 days as well. Lets just say these past two days have not been a great time.

Work life is going good. For those who don't know, i work at a dentists office. I'm really loving it there. They are training me to do so much stuff. Copy x rays, cleaning and steralizing instruments, steralizing the rooms after a surgery, putting together the anesthetic needles (my favorite thing by the way!) and all kinds of stuff.

My car is doing well. ( i say that like it's a person...makes me laugh...his name is james dean though!) Although, December was a bad month for accidents. 3 in total. I was rear ended by someone, then a week later, i hydroplaned, then, i rear ended someone because my glasses fell off. So, pray for no accidents in 07!

Victories/Struggles?

Well, some victories. I have let go of some stuff i was holding onto since last december. And it feels good! I have regained contact with some friends and accountability is great. Whenever i start to feel lonely or sad, i do stuff to keep my mind off of it. Fight against it. Driving while listening to praise and worship is a big help. It keeps me positive and reminds me that even though there may be a huge storm all around, if i listen, God's voice is there in the whisper.

Struggles. Rations aren't good. I do a great job at praising God through music...but sitting down and reading the word and prayer haven't been as good. Loneliness is still a big struggle. Even though i do have those friends i talk to, they all live so far away so it makes it more difficult. And, though i have been fighting the loneliness and sadness, there are times i let it in and let it takeover.

Prayer Requests:
  • Better rations
  • More trust in God's plan
  • Won't loose sight of what i'm fighting for
  • Focus
  • To not be Complacent
  • Not being self satisfying
  • Strength
Well, that's my life right now. It's a new year, and i am ready to see What God wants to do. Scary as that may be!

Love you all a lot.

Ash

P.S. I really miss Jill :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

When you are vulnerable, Ash, you are completely vulnerable. I LOVE that about you. It inspires me to be the same...you're amazing.
Love you!

10/1/07 3:21 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

Yeah good one Ash! I love your honesty sister... That is something I really admire about you.

Love and peace,
Andrew

10/1/07 8:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker