16.1.07

Been a while

Hey everyone it's Katie

Havent been around email or internet much but I have a few minutes so I thought I'd say hi! It was great to see some of you at Christmas time. I am still in Toronto and it has been really good. 614 Toronto is a great place. I do need prayer though, sometimes I feel a bit lonely and unsure of what I am supposed to be doing. My ration and prayer times are good but definately not as good as last year. I miss everyone a lot and I definately miss the DTES. Hope to see you all soon (at joels wedding?)

Love you and pray for you all often
Katie

2 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

katie,
you are beautiful!
and you are loved!
i will definitely see you at joels wedding.
sad story that we're only two hours apart and the next time i see you will probably be in seattle!
funny things!
as long as you're praying and reading and listening to God and doing good things for His Kingdom, you are right where you need to be.
i love you sis!

16/1/07 6:59 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

Katie! I'm sad I couldn't make it to the Toronto shin-dig, it would've been great to catch up with you and see you then. Don't be too hard on yourself! You are loved,
Melissa

21/1/07 1:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker