29.1.07

Blogging

Hey guys,

I'm starting to blog again. And it's cool. Most of the time people don't understand what I'm saying, but I've decided I don't care anymore, and I'm going to share my thoughts anyways. I'm just going to be more detailed, maybe that will help, but that's not why I was posting this. Actually I only thought of that because of the reason why I was posting. That's funny.

So the real reason is - I was on Denise's blog a little while ago, and hers links to everyone else's (thanks to me screwing up the holysession blog) so I was trying to check up on everyone and guess what I found.

You guys aren't freaking blogging anymore. But that's okay. I was just curious to know about your lives. And, crap, it's late, sorry, the real reason for this post - You guys remember when we were in War College, and all everyone (myself included) had to say was "we never have enough time to do this or that!!!"?? Well - I think it's really funny how we were all able to keep up on our blogs when we were here, but now no one blogs. Really, I actually did get a good laugh :) Anyways, that's all I had to say. I thought it was funny. Talk to you guys later

Joe

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I really hate that I go to post a comment, type it out and THEN remember that I have to log into my google account before I can type. Good thing I know how to copy and paste! Anyway...that's besides the point and this is turning into a blog of its own! HA!

Joe West! You've started blogging again, but failed to mention that your blog is on your myspace!! Joe, my dear friend, not everyone has access to that(that's my you're a good little boy voice!)...so...if you're wanting your session mates to read your blogs, you might want to cut and paste them into your old blogger thing(that most people have linked already!)...just a thought...and a stinkin' good one at that! ;p

29/1/07 8:20 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

I think i'm just out of things to say on the blog front at the moment.. Actually I am trying not to say too much as I seem to upset people too often...

29/1/07 5:50 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

Andrew, its not about upsetting people, its about sharing the truth, my friend. If God gives you something to say then he probably wants you to say it! Just a thought...

Grrr...again, typed before logging in!!!!

30/1/07 7:26 a.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

Thanks Joe...

30/1/07 11:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker