4.2.07

12 month ago today..... a few pics...






Hey Kirsten, Jacynta, Ashley, Danielle and Craig. Can you believe that it is 12 months ago today that we returned from the Vernon ski weekend? Good times....

One memory from that trip was I was travelling at like 160km (100 mile) at one stage then got stuck behind a truck that slowed me down. 100 metres down the road was a police vehicle. You might be happy to know that YHWH convicted me over that one even though we had a quick trip home.

Love you all,

Andrew

ps - Kirsten, sorry for cutting your head off on the photo :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

it was this same day a year ago that i tore a ligament in my left ankle while worshipping.
it still hurts!!
whaaaa!!!

5/2/07 12:27 p.m.  
Blogger Jacynta said...

Oh man memories! Sweet! Roro I will never forget all that, so much drama getting to class! Hey remember they gave you a kid sized cast thingy, hehehe you have tiny feet!

Love you!
J

6/2/07 2:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA...Vernon...Good Times guys...Good Times. I've never made myself a human snow woman before...twas great.

6/2/07 5:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

10/11/08 11:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker