6.2.07

Change is in the wind

Well i guess we all know by now the pretty drastic change thats going on at 614 Vancouver at the moment! CRAZY!!!!! I find it funny that i am leaving Vancouver and they are coming to Vancouver, talk about timing! hahaha! How is everyone going? How is Vancouver going with the news? I'm not going to lie, I was a little stunned, I didn't really know what to say, my dad called me and told me as soon as it came out! CRAZY!!!

Hey on a lighter side, guess whos in Australia?????!!!!!!! MELISSA!!!! Yay!!!! Like always here, like in person!!!!!!!! We think and ponder on the year we spent with our holies and it is good times! i can't help but feel a sad feeling in the pit of my stomach as we talk about you guys though! How I miss you all my holies!!!!

Lots of love
Jacynth!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacynth, you seem to be a little confuddled! I believe you are leaving Austrailia you silly girl!

Have fun with Melissa! You guys should go to McDonalds!!!! lol. Oh man, that cracks me up.

Denise

6/2/07 8:30 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

it's called Maccas over here Denise, get it right lol :-)

6/2/07 2:03 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

pitty they are going to that 'other' territory in Australia... :-)

6/2/07 2:05 p.m.  
Blogger Victory of the People said...

jac, i think you ment - they are going to austrialia..

u used the words vancouver twice.

6/2/07 5:41 p.m.  
Blogger Roro said...

jacynters i love you!
i wish i could go to maccaas with jancynters!
hey hey hey! remember that time we skipped going to the park to get our war college testimonies taped to go to eat instead. and you went to maccas and i went to quiznos???
well, if i could go to maccaas with you one more time i would.
oh wait, we can! when i am in seattle all summer. and you should be in vancouver by then or will you be? when are you scoming to this side of the world?? huh?

6/2/07 7:16 p.m.  
Blogger Jacynta said...

I am coming back as soon as God freakin lets me!!!!! Sorry, I am feeling a slight tinge of impatience! But praise the Lord His plans are good!

And yes denise I am confuddled, I am leaving Australia, my bad, hehehehe, I busted out laughing when i reread the blog, talk about not focusing! I'm on the wrong side of the world in my head!

And question......whats with the first comment.....I am sooo confused!

Love J

6/2/07 8:30 p.m.  
Blogger Soulpadre said...

who's comin in to run the deal?

22/2/07 10:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker